Your professional portfolio reimagined. We help tell your story as you navigate life's journey
Find inspiration from over 20,000 super stars active in our community
Search over 1000's of jobs from full time positions to apprenticeships. We have you covered
Be empowered through a wide network of organisations, companies, mentors and educators
We unlock your potential to suceed through cutting edge technology
Our platform will always be free for young people
We help tell your story as you navigate your path through education,
training and employment. Together let's build a career you love by showcasing the real you.
Building a 2 bedroom Kainga Ora house at my Unitec building course.
At the Unitec building site cutting out pegs for profiling
Carpentry at unitec every Tuesday building at playhouse in groups. Learning new things and having fun building !
Enroll kids to learn real skills. Register for a free trial class. www.skyhi.co.nz
21 jun 2021
We are looking for an outgoing and friendly staff who is genuinely interested in food and the style/direction of food that we are doing. Previous experience and some knowledge of Vietnamese Cuisine would be an advantage but training will be given.
Main duties and responsibility:
- Perform basic food preparation tasks in the kitchen - assisting senior chefs to prepare stipulated menu items or ingredients for dishes.
- Receive deliveries and put away stock.
- Responsibility for the operation of a designated section of the kitchen.
- Ensure that recipes and proportions are strictly adhered to, to ensure consistency, quality and cost control.
- Maintain the positive relationship between kitchen and front of house staff.
In order to be successful in your application, you must:
- Experience over 1 year in a commercial kitchen
- Be a team player, able to work competently under pressure
- Ability to receive instructions
- Committed to team, establishment, and excellence.
Please email CV to Ashley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
21 jun 2021
Applicants must have good work ethics to include Punctuality, Honesty, Hardworking and able to follow instructions.
Have a “can do” attitude with the passion to learn more about the steel industry.
Previous formal training of the following would be advantageous although training will be provided.
* Site Safe / EWP
* Drivers License.
- Truck Driver
* Must have a minimum Class 2 full driver’s license.
* Proven Competency in Hiab / Crane operations.
* Collection and delivery of steel and machinery from various suppliers and job-sites around chch.
* Co-ordinating and keeping records for vehicle and machinery maintenance with management.
* Assist with yard organization and general maintenance requirements.
- Site Welders
* Ability to flux core (FCAW) and/or Stick (MMAW)
* Commitment to Quality and Health and Safety.
* Ability to read and interpret drawings.
Further career opportunities maybe presented to the right people.
Applicants must already be living in Christchurch and be a New Zealand Citizen or be able to work in New Zealand.
Our organization has a zero tolerance to drugs and alcohol.
We have fixed term and permanent positions available.
If this sounds like you, please forward a cover letter and C.V. marked attention to Fraser Cook to email@example.com
Alternatively call to organize an appointment on (03) 377 7063 between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
15 jun 2021
We are a busy little Restaurant/Bar in the heart of Manly Village, Whangaparaoa. This position is 5 nights p/w on a rotating roster. We’re looking for a passionate and fast-working experienced individual with a great attitude and communication skills to join our great little team.
The suitable candidate will be required to work as per the roster and will be responsible for:
• Food handling/preparation
• Grill cooking and Pan work
• Wood Fired Pizza (training provided)
• ACFP, Order lists as well as the day to day tasks required for a successful service every night.
You must have:
• At least 1-2 years experience in related field
• Ability to work fast under pressure, the ability to communicate easily, a strong knowledge of the English language and of course the ability to cook.
• the ability to work weekends (rotating roster allows for Monday and 1 other day/night off each week)
All candidates must have
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
21 jun 2021
Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
We are looking for a entry level grounds person to join our young crew, to carry out a diverse range of tree related tasks.
We are a exciting company based in Eden Tce, Auckland who have been providing a complete range of tree and vegetation management services to private and commercial clients throughout the greater Auckland area for over 34 years. We take pride in providing a safe, friendly, fun and challenging environment for our team.
As a grounds person at Claxton's you will be part of a crew that provides high quality tree care to our clients, work outside and visit beautiful properties.
After familiarization with ground duties such as maintaining a safe tidy job site maintenance of company equipment, operating a brush chipper to chainsaw and hedge trimming duties you will then get involved with pruning and all other aspects of tree work.
You will constantly be learning techniques and the proper use of tools from more experienced crew members for climbing and working in trees.
What kind of person are we looking for?
* A positive personal image
* Strong work ethic
* Self motivated
* Valid drivers license
* Physically fit and agile
* Good communication skills
* Operate as a member of a tree crew while progressively learning new skills.
We will be offering a very competitive pay rate and benefits to the right person.
Every career path is different and we will help you design yours. You decide the rest.
Please send application to
mailto. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone
Garry on 0274928480