Your professional portfolio reimagined. We help tell your story as you navigate life's journey
Find inspiration from over 20,000 super stars active in our community
Search over 1000's of jobs from full time positions to apprenticeships. We have you covered
Be empowered through a wide network of organisations, companies, mentors and educators
We unlock your potential to suceed through cutting edge technology
Our platform will always be free for young people
We help tell your story as you navigate your path through education,
training and employment. Together let's build a career you love by showcasing the real you.
Look at this beautiful fern I found while on a bushwalk!
Some photos from my adventures!
I love getting out in the community & nature and taking photos of all the beautiful views, here are some of my photos!
Sonia helping me and a friend with our cv and encouraging us to do my best :)
15 sep 2021
We are a nationwide brand with 100+ independent workshops and known as Auto Super Shoppe - FEILDING
We are looking to employ a Foreperson to complement our great team, have a desire to achieve a high standard of customer service then we would like to hear from you.
You will be overseeing the general daily workshop operations of the business providing support to other staff, be an excellent communicator between our technicians and reception staff.
We have a variety of vehicles (European included) and you will be responsible for the workshop activities, work through Diagnostic issues and Quality Control.
Experience in staff Management (would be preferred) with the ability to lead others and be a strong team player
A minimum requirement would be:
*Hold Automotive Trade/Tertiary qualification
*Hold current FULL NZ Drivers Licence
*Applicants must be eligible to currently work in New Zealand
In return we will provide to you:
*Excellent well equipped workshop to work in
*Opportunity for ongoing training and development
* Competitive remuneration based on your skill set and past experience
Check out our website www.autossfeilding.co.nz
Feilding area is central in the lower North Island - 2 hours from ski field/ great outdoors with hunting and fishing. Bike and walking trails. No long delays to and from work and a great place to live.
For more information about the Manawatu area check out the following websites www.feilding.co.nz or www.manawatunz.co.nz
15 sep 2021
Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
We are looking for a entry level grounds person to join our young crew, to carry out a diverse range of tree related tasks.
We are a exciting company based in Eden Tce, Auckland who have been providing a complete range of tree and vegetation management services to private and commercial clients throughout the greater Auckland area for over 34 years. We take pride in providing a safe, friendly, fun and challenging environment for our team.
As a grounds person at Claxton's you will be part of a crew that provides high quality tree care to our clients, work outside and visit beautiful properties.
After familiarization with ground duties such as maintaining a safe tidy job site maintenance of company equipment, operating a brush chipper to chainsaw and hedge trimming duties you will then get involved with pruning and all other aspects of tree work.
You will constantly be learning techniques and the proper use of tools from more experienced crew members for climbing and working in trees.
What kind of person are we looking for?
* A positive personal image
* Strong work ethic
* Self motivated
* Valid drivers license
* Physically fit and agile
* Good communication skills
* Operate as a member of a tree crew while progressively learning new skills.
We will be offering a very competitive pay rate and benefits to the right person.
Every career path is different and we will help you design yours. You decide the rest.
Please send application to
mailto. email@example.com or phone
Garry on 0274928480
15 sep 2021
Ultibend Industries is a manufacturer and supplier of world class stainless steel tube fittings. We're a family owned company operating for over 25 years, and have a strong values-based culture. We're part of Satius, a group of companies working together in Porirua, Wellington.
Our team members are personally dedicated to upholding our company's vision: to fulfil a desire for high quality product at a competitive price, with world class customer care.
www.ultibend.com | www.satiusgroup.co.nz
What will your work involve?
Your main responsibility will be to run production machinery to manufacture metal parts according to our quality standards. Your regular tasks will include:
* CNC Machine operation/ Programming
* Metal parts finishing such as cutting and polishing.
* Quality checking, sorting, and storing raw materials (steel sheet and tube products).
* Undertaking machine set-up activities following the processes defined in Standard Operating Procedures.
* Routine maintenance and checks on machinery.
* Checking that the quality of parts produced conforms to manufacturing specifications.
* Filling out batch tracking and quality records.
What skills and experiences to you need for this role?
Hard working individuals who are open to growth and strive for daily improvement will thrive at Ultibend! Our ideal candidate:
* Has a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
* Works effectively and efficiently in a team.
* Accepts responsibility and demonstrates accountability for their actions.
* Shows a strong attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to identify issues and follow procedures for quality checks on production units.
* Has the ability to understand numbers and how to measure accurately.
* Has experience in metal processing and an understanding of basic stainless steel properties.
Applicants who reach interview stage may be asked to complete a short written test for literacy and numeracy. This helps us identify suitability for following batch tracking systems and completing quality checks.
Why work with us?
As a family-owned business, we strive to be a workplace where you feel respected, elevated, and empowered. We:
* Value the input of all employees.
* Consider and care for the welfare of employees.
* Encourage initiative, enterprise, and personal responsibility.
We're keen to hear from anyone who thinks they have what it takes. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with an up-to-date CV (and a cover letter if you have one).
15 sep 2021
Concrete-it is seeking entry level, intermediate and experienced team members in the following roles of concreter, prep, placer, and screeder/finisher.
The ideal candidates that have experience in these roles already such as a Foreman will be able to work unsupervised, step up to leadership roles, while consistently screed and trowel finish the perfect finish every time.
Concrete-it is a small friendly team, working through out Auckland with clients in both residential and commercial.
Offering competitive hourly rates negotiable on applicant's proven time management, skill level and quality of workmanship.
Qualities we are looking for:
Candidate must work well in a team.
Take pride and responsibility in everything you do.
Be 100% punctual, reliable and honest.
Preparedness for early starts and work 6 days a week when required.
Show initiative, be a step ahead, be a hardworking proactive doer with an all-round can do attitude.
• Committed to safe work practices
• Current valid driver's License and transport to and from our Greenlane yard or job site
• Have good stamina and able to perform tasks that include heavy lifting, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling and reaching
• Must be able to work outdoors in areas that are dusty or dirty
• Finisher must have good vision, eye for levels and good hand eye coordination. Be time efficient and skilled in smooth finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments and restoring concrete surfaces.
Concrete-it are award winning concrete finishers, striving to deliver a consistent high standard of work. A small friendly team, in Auckland with clients in both residential and commercial.
Offering competitive hourly rates negotiable on applicant’s proven time management, skill level and quality of workmanship.
**NOTE at this level, we are also seeking a concrete laborer or apprentice so please don't hesitate to send in your CV.
Due to health and safety requirement on worksites, the successful candidate will need to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol testing.
Please note there will be a criminal history check should you be a successful applicant in the interview process. Occasionally our work takes us on prison sites.
Only skilled online applications with CV and cover letter will be considered.
Mention position you are applying for Screeder/Finisher or Concrete Hand
Please ring Barbara for any queries. (027) 2276657Only skilled online applications with CV and cover letter will be considered.